To give our children a feeling of being part of our school and a sense of identity, all children are required to wear our school uniform which consists of:
- Sweatshirt – pillar-box red with the school badge
- Jumper or cardigan – pillar-box red with the school badge
- Polo shirt – Pillar-box red with school badge
- Trousers – grey (joggers are allowed for very young children who find managing trousers too difficult.)
- Knee length skirts/Pinafore dresses – plain grey
- Socks/tights – red, white, or grey
Please note black is not a school colour and should not be worn.
Additional Summer Options
- Dress – red and white gingham
- Shorts – grey school shorts (not sports shorts)
- Cardigan – pillar-box red with the school badge
School uniform can be purchased from the following retailers:
2 Church Street,
Gloucestershire. GL18 1PP
TEL: 01531 821084 or place order online.
Tel: 01989 769000 or order online at
It is now possible to purchase uniform from Tesco online and have it delivered to your door. You will also qualify for club card points and in addition the school earns 5% of all orders made.
shop online at
As of September 2018 we are introducing our new logo. All children coming into Reception class in September 18 will be expected to wear uniform with the new logo on.
All remaining students can continue to wear the old logo until such time they would like to replace their uniform to the new uniform.