To give our children a feeling of being part of our school and a sense of identity, all children are required to wear our school uniform which consists of:
- Sweatshirt – pillar-box red with the school badge
- Jumper or cardigan – pillar-box red with the school badge
- Blouse/shirt/Polo shirt/T shirt – Pillar-box red
- Trousers – grey (joggers are allowed for very young children who find managing trousers too difficult.)
- Knee length skirts/Pinafore dresses – plain grey
- Socks/tights – red, white, or grey
Please note black is not a school colour and should not be worn.
Additional Summer Options
- Dress – red and white gingham
- Shorts – grey school shorts (not sports shorts)
- Cardigan – pillar-box red with the school badge
School uniform can be purchased from the following retailers:
2 Church Street,
Gloucestershire. GL18 1PP
TEL: 01531 821084 or place order online.
Tel: 01989 769000
Mitcheldean Endowed Primary School
We currently have a limited stock of school sweatshirts and cardigans in school
Reversible fleece/showerproof jacket and school bookbags can be purchased through school.